The Runway Rent Team
Based on the success and extensive experience our team had at La Belle Couture, one of Singapore’s top bridal house, we now bring to you style to your doorstep effortlessly! Now, you can look gorgeous without too much fuss.
With the credentials of fitting more than 3000 women for the most beautiful day of their lives, you can expect our experts to guide you on selecting the right dress that flatters. Regardless of height, shape and size, you can be assured that everybody’s eyes will be on you and no one will have a bad comment on how you look.
A lady who is poised with elegance and class starts with the right dress that flatters you the most. At Runway Rent, you won’t just be choosing a beautiful dress but you will be guided to wear a design that brings out the best in you.
Ever wondered how is it like to work in the fashion e commerce industry, where by you are in charge of transforming women into stylish ladies? Then embark your exciting career at Runway Rent!
Walk the runway with us now if you:
- Have a strong passion in fashion and styling
- Are ambitious in driving high revenue growth
- Have a strong understanding in digital marketing and managing e-commerce business
- Able to strategise and execute social and viral marketing initiatives
- Able to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
- Responsible and self-motivated
1. E-commerce Business Manager:
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all external website queries
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Create & maintain website content and and ensure all content is up to date are updated
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Responsible for creating high lead converting landing pages and keyword rich pages
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation & monitoring
- Conceptualise and develop marketing campaigns including updates in the website and social media
- Manage and deliver email list including creating of EDMs
- Create business reports
2. Customer Service Fairy (Intern Level)
- Responsible in building and strengthening relationships with customers
- Advise customers on the selection of the right outfit for the event
- Responsible in arranging logistic needs
- Arranging and assisting in product photography to launch in the website
What you need do to apply the above positions:
*Write a 1-2 page letter to us to tell us why you are the most suitable person for the job. We will only consider candidates who have taken the effort to write us the letter.
No red tape, no bureaucracy, no long approval processes to get things done. Get things done in a dynamic environment!
A job like this does not come across often, apply now if you are the right one!
Send your resume with your letter to [email protected] or share this job with a friend who will be a great fit.